time to lash out
There are so many WOW’s available when it comes to eyelash extensions. You can go the natural look and you’ll get a ‘WOW, something is different about you but I can’t quite put my finger on it, you just look so fresh’. You can go a bit more than natural look (not quite sure what to call it but you know what we mean!) and you’ll get a ‘WOW, your eyes look amazing, they really pop!’ or you can go for an extreme look and you’ll get the ‘WOW, your lashes look incredible, they’re a real statement and make you look so glam’.
We begin with a consultation with one of our lash technicians to assess the distinctive eye shape and the quality of the natural lashes. Various lengths, curvatures and widths of lashes are then carefully selected to create the look your eyes are screaming for. All of our lash technicians are highly trained and meticulous with ensuring exact symmetry with every applied lash. Our eyelash extensions are applied individually, one by one, 1mm away from the eyelid to your natural eyelash (never directly on the skin) using a medical-grade formaldehyde-free adhesive.
Our incredible lash technicians are experts in lash extensions, refills and tinting and take exceptional pride in maintaining the highest standard of hygiene, proper technique and professional application.
POP in soon to get your WOW!
Pricing & Services
|Classic or Volume|
|1-2 Week Refills||$50|
|2-3 Week Refills||$70|
|3-4 Week Refills||$90|
|Lash Lift + Lash Tint||$100|
Pre & Post Extension Care
- Please remove makeup close to the eye prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser if possibe. If you don’t have time, don’t stress, we can do it for you in salon.
- Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area on the day of your appointment if possible. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
- Do not apply mascara on the day of your appointment if possible. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- We begin with a consultation in order to assess your distinctive eye shape and the quality of your natural lashes before various lengths, curvatures and widths of lashes are carefully selected to create the desired look. All our technicians are highly trained and meticulous with ensuring exact symmetry with every applied lash.
- Next you’ll lie down and get comfy! You’ll have a neck pillow to comfortably lie back on and a blanket for the cooler days. You can now lie back close your eyes and relax. We will begin by preparing your eyes and lashes, we’ll clean the area if required and we’ll place protective taping/padding to your eye area to ensure application is safe, hygienic and comfortable.
- Once we’re fully set, the technician will get to work applying your lashes. You can choose to have a chat or just enjoy the time out!
- Please let your technician know if you are uncomfortable at any point in time and she will adjust things to suit your needs. Please also feel free to ask any questions throughout the treatment.
- The application process can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on the quantity and style of lashes being applied.
- Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 24 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
- Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
- Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes, sleep on a silk pillowcase if possible.
- Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
- Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently, this can be done daily or when needed.
- Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
- Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited. We recommend visiting for a re-fill every 3 weeks.