Frequently Asked Questions
- Remove unwanted hair at least 24 hours before.
- Use an exfoliation mitt to remove dead skin.
- Show up with completely bare skin, this means no moisturiser, no oil-based body wash or exfoliant, no deodorant, no make-up & no perfume… nothin, nada silch.
- Bring looser fitting clothes and flip flops to change into after your tan.
- Get your gear off but leave your nickers on or put on one of our disposable g’s (any area you don’t want sprayed leave your gear on).
- Put whatever you’re not wearing into the box provided.
- Throw on a disposable cap, put the foamy looking things in your ears and stick the cardboard feet on, now you’re looking hot!
- Okay, time to spray! Give two knocks on the door to let us know you’re ready and then jump in the tanning space so you’re facing the back. Follow our lead from here.
- Whilst your tan is developing avoid water – not the drinking kind; the showering, the rain, and the perspiration kind. Do not apply any products to your skin.
- The first shower must be a QUICKIE… just a quick rinse with luke warm water for no more than 30 seconds… no soap or body wash and PAT dry.
- For the following days shower as normal, however only use pH balanced skin wash to cleanse.
- Pat your skin dry… do not rub it.
- Slather up with moisturiser twice daily.
In most cases your skin will be fine however it depends on your skin type. If you are particularly sensitive, you may get a minor reaction (usually on the face and bikini area). Your skin may look red and inflamed, but this should calm down within the following hours. It is quite common for skin to look red after a wax, or to even feel warm. But there should not be any discomfort or redness that lasts longer than a few hours.
Resist the urge and don’t pick, squeeze or tweeze! You’re likely scar or bruise yourself. And you might not even get the hair out! try some of the OUT spray. Simply spray directly onto the affected area for a few days.