SHR IPL Laser Hair Removal
IPL? So last year. Get results with our new permanent hair reduction that’s super fast and super effective. IPL meet SHR.
Super Hair Removal is the latest breakthrough innovation in IPL technology.
SHR combines Laser and IPL, which gently heats the dermis to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicle to prevent re-growth while avoiding injury to the surrounding tissue.
Most conventional laser hair removal technologies utilize massive amounts of heat to destroy hair follicles. SHR is a unique technology that delivers low heat levels at a fast delivery. By utilizing low heat, SHR decreases the pain and minimizes the risk of side effects.
With SHR, there can be as much as a 50% reduction in red and blond hair which some lasers and IPL can’t reach. You’ll need around 6-9 treatments with 4-week intervals. The SHR treatment will catch the hair on its fourth week of re-growth. After, 6-8 week intervals will be needed to complete the treatment.
Remember, there is no such thing as definitive hair removal, only a reduction of 80-90%. The body’s hormones are always producing hair and with just repeating the treatment once or twice a year; the initial results can be sustained.
A thorough consultation will be performed before any treatment begins and throughout the course of your treatment, you will be continually assessed to ensure we are providing you with the safest most effective treatment possible for you. All of our staff are trained and certified by The AUSTRALIAN DERMAL AND LASER INSTITUTE.
|FACE||1 Visit||Pre-pay 3||Pre-pay 6|
|Lip & Chin||$32||$26||$22|
|Sides of Face||$49||$39||$34|
|Face (lip + chin + sides of face)||$65||$52||$46|
|Back of Neck||$49||$39||$34|
|BRAZILIAN||1 Visit||Pre-pay 3||Pre-pay 6|
|Standard Bikini (sides only)||$45||$36||$32|
|Down Under (high bikini + inner buttock)||$65||$52||$46|
|Brazilian (all off or strip + inner buttock optional)||$72||$58||$50|
|Mens Brazilian (inner buttock optional)||$112||$90||$78|
|Buttock inner + cheeks||$99||$79||$69|
|LEGS||1 Visit||Pre-pay 3||Pre-pay 6|
|Half Leg lower (feet + toes optional)||$99||$79||$69|
|Half Leg upper||$99||$79||$69|
|3/4 Leg (feet + toes optional)||$119||$95||$83|
|Full Leg (feet + toes optional)||$139||$111||$97|
|Thigh (inner or back)||$29||$23||$20|
|Service||1 Visit||3 Visit Package||6 Visit Package|
|Half arm (hands + fingers optional)||$89||$71||$62|
|Full Arm (hands + fingers optional)||$129||$103||$90|
|TORSO||1 Visit||Pre-pay 3||Pre-pay 6|
|Half back + Shoulders||$129||$103||$90|
|Full back + Shoulders||$169||$135||$118|
|Chest + stomach||$129||$103||$90|
|PACKAGES||1 Visit||Pre-pay 3||Pre-pay 6|
|Brazilian (female) + Underarm + Full Leg (inner buttock optional)||$229||$183||$160|
|Brazilian (female) + Underarm + Half Leg||$179||$143||$125|
|Brazilian + Underarm||$89||$71||$62|
|Full Back + Shoulders + Chest + Stomach||$260||$208||$182|
Pre & Post Laser Care
- Areas must be shaved the night before. No waxing, threading or creams to be used, the hair must be in the follicle. If you don’t have time to shave before you come we can supply you with a shaver and/or shave the area for you at a small additional cost.
- Do not have any fake/spray tan on your skin in the area being treated
- You cannot have had any sun exposure in the treatment area for 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Please do not have any moisturiser, perfumes or deodorants on the area being treated
- No gym/excessive exercise just prior to your treatment is ideal so that your skin is normal temperature and calm
- Please let your therapist know if your medical situation and/or medications (topical, oral or other) have changed which may effect your skin/treatment
- Please let your therapist know if there is a chance you may be pregnant!
- You will need to remove clothing from the area being treated
- We will cleanse and discuss/confirm the treatment area
- We then set the machine to the suitable settings for your skin/hair type
- We begin the treatment in the most efficient and pain free way possible!
- Please try not to touch the area too much keeping it as sterile as possible – no itching or rubbing
- Wear cloting which won’t irritate the treatment are for 24 hours
- You can use soothing gel or creams which are hypoallergenic and free of nasty chemicals, active cosmecuiticals and fragrances. Depending on the sensitivity of your skin you can continue your normal routine 48 hours after your treatment.
- For 48 hours take a break from heavy exercise, hot yoga, hot showers, or any heat related things including things such as swimming pools, spa’s and sauna’s.
- Do not use any spray/fake tan products and avoid sun exposure (use sunscreen always!), if necessary shave between appointments or just before your next SHR laser apt’s.
- We use the most efficient and effective built in cooling technology along with the most state of the art technology however depending on your hormonal system and skin type things can happen like in any type of treatment.
- Some clients will experience some sort of hytamine response for a couple of minutes and it can last up to 48 hours if you’re particularly sensitive, this is completely normal and is just the bodies natural response to having a destroyed hair! You can use post laser soothing gel for this and a cold compress, and if you feel like it you can take an antihistamine medication too. In rare cases this response can last up to a week and if so you can use a cortisone cream but first ask your medical professional/doctor.
- If you feel that you have an extremely unusual response such as extreme redness/burning sensation please apply cold compress/ice immediately and give us a call for us to discuss next steps. To reduce risk of burning please ensure you follow the ‘before’ instructions and ensure you do not have sun exposure prior to or after your treatment, it is very important to accurately disclose your sun exposure and be free from any form f natural or fake tans. Due to our latest technology and in-built cooling system it is extremely rare (almost impossible) that burning would occur if you are following the correct pre-care/before instructions
- Although SHR is less likely to cause pigmentation than other laser treatments, some clients may experience darkening of the skin in the treated area as SHR laser is attracted to pigment in both the hair and the skin. If this is a concern please let us know and we can recommend a pigment blocker to suit. If you do get some pigmentation it will likely subside (much like a tan) in time.
- Pigment blocker is recommended especially on the face for anyone with Fitzpatrick Skin Type IV and above. Although it is not guaranteed, this is to help prevent pigmentation/darkening of the treatment area. Use this for 2 weeks prior and throughout your treatment – please speak to a medical professional for advice on which pigment blocker is best suited for you.
- Waxed does not offer refunds for histermine reactions burns or darkeing due to laser treatments as these are considered normaland/or possible side effects. By undertaking treatment you are conseting to accepting these risks of treatment.
We are Melbourne’s waxing specialists. We wax top to toe for men and women of all ages. There’s no job too hairy for us, there’s no body too big or small and we don’t believe anything too weird! Everyone is different, everybody is different and we’re cool with it so don’t be embarrassed or worried just get your gear off and we’ll get your hair off!
It’s simple… our staff are all qualified and professional, well trained, quick and thorough.
We have a hygiene guarantee, not only are we a health approved salon but we pride ourselves on never double dipping (gross!) and using disposable materials for each client.
We use top quality salon grade pre/post products and of course our strip and hot/hard wax is the best because we spent years researching to ensure it’s suitable for all sensitive skin and to get all of those pesky hairs out.
So, you can trust in our methods, our skill, our products and environment to give you the best waxing results you could ask for.
By the way, we do threading too for those who prefer (to the face) and it’s awesome, our team of threading experts create beautiful lines and pride themselves on their precision and skill.
|Eyebrow + Tint||$35||$35|
|Eyebrow + Lip||$30|
|Lip + Chin||$26|
|Sides of Face ||$16|
|Half Face (eyebrow + lip + chin)||$39|
|3/4 Face (eyebrow + lip + chin + sides of face)||$49|
|Full Face (eyebrow + lip + chin + sides of face + hairline)||$59|
|Back of Neck||$16||$18|
|Eyebrow wax/threading + Tint||$35||$35|
|Eyebrow + Eyelash Tint||$39||$39|
|Eyelash Lift + Tint||$100||$100|
|Standard Bikini (sides only)||$23||$38|
|Tassie (high bikini + clipper)||$35|
|Down Under (high bikini + inner buttock + clipper)||$40||$70|
|Brazilian (all off or strip + inner buttock + clipper)||$49||$85|
|Buttock inner + cheeks||$35||$50|
|Individual Clipper attachment (take it home and bring it back each time)||$5||$5|
|Half Leg lower (feet + toes optional)||$30||$35|
|Half Leg upper||$33||$40|
|3/4 Leg (feet + toes optional)||$40||$48|
|Full Leg (feet + toes optional)||$48||$60|
|Thigh (inner or back)||$16||$26|
|Half arm (hands + fingers optional)||$30||$38|
|Full Arm (hands + fingers optional)||$37||$45|
|Half back + Shoulders||$48|
|Full back + Shoulders||$58|
|Chest + stomach||$35||$55|
|Clippering (as a stand alone service)||from $10||from $10|
Pre & Post Waxing Care
Make sure your hair is at least ¼ cm long
- Moisturise daily and exfoliate 2-3 times/week
- No sunbaking, picking at your skin or doing a sweaty heavy workout
- Let us know if you have consumed or applied Accutane, Roaccutane, Retin A, Vitamin B, AHA or any other topical or oral medication which may cause issues with the treatments we offer
- Have your period (it’s not an issue for us, we just want to be aware as sometimes your
skin becomes more sensitive during this time
- Have sunburned, been excessively sunbaking, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated or
broken skin or any open wounds on treatment area
- Have sores, warts, ulcers, moles, birthmarks or any tattoo on treatment area– Had
surgical procedure in the past months in the area we are treating
- Don’t be embarrassed, we have waxed thousands of different body shapes and sizes
- Remember, its normal to be hairy, and normal to want to be hair free
- Let us know if there is a particular way you would like something waxed
- Please communicate clearly, we’ll do the same as we talk you through your treatment
- Always feel free to check over our work, we’re mostly perfect but you never know
You may be a little red or experience a break out (especially guys) but it is a normal reaction! Wear loose clothing and don’t pick!… It will settle.
- For the next 24-48hrs don’t….. sunbake, have a hot shower, exfoliate, wear tight clothing or work out/sweat excessively
- Moisturise daily and exfoliate 2-3 times per week and use an ingrown product if you are prone or suffering
In time you’ll get to know your skin, your hormone’s and the time you need between waxing appointments. we usually recommend every 3-5 weeks.
We have zero tolerance for the dreaded orange when it comes to spray tans! We have the best colour that literally looks like you’ve just been on a mini break to the Greek Islands.
Walk in feeling pasty and walk out with a healthy glow. Our tan looks natural from the moment it’s applied which means you can go about your day without feeling like a freak! It develops between 4-8 hours and then you just need a super quick jump in and out of the shower to rinse the excess, with no soap and a pat dry and then suddenly you actually feel like you’ve had a holiday because you like you have!
Across all five of our stores, our technicians are trained in the correct tanning applications and they’ll talk you through your appointment ensuring you’re positioned well to get the perfect coverage. They’ll also offer their advice on the developing time so you can set your shower alarm and get on with your day in the meantime.
Our Spray Tan solution is Australian Made using all natural and organic ingredients. Much love has gone into the creation of our spray tan ensuring the best results possible for all skin types.
Our aim is to give you a little magic that transforms your skin into deep rich colour with no fragrance, no parabens, vegan and vegetarian-friendly, no parabens, no nasties and of course cruelty-free. Importantly, because we make our own, the DHA is fresh so you can always be assured of receiving a beautiful fresh product.
Pre & Post Tanning Care
- Wax at least 24-48 hours before & lightly exfoliate your body to remove dead skin and create a more even canvas
- Come with completely bare skin – NO moisturiser, oil-based body wash/exfoliant, deodorant, make-up, perfume, or anything else
- Remember to bring looser fitting clothes and flip flops to change into after your tan
- Get your gear off, you can use one of our disposable g’s (we’ve seen all types of boobs and bum’s so don’t worry!)
- Put on the provided disposable cap and stick on the cardboard feet
- Time to spray! We’ll provide clear instruction from here.
- Whilst your tan is developing for 2-8 hours depending on how dark you want to go, avoid water! So, no showering, getting stuck in the rain or sweating
- The first shower is just a 30 second QUICKIE with luke warm water & no soap/body wash, then just a pat dry
- For the following days shower as normal, using only a pH Balanced skin wash with hands only – no loofa’s and only pat your skin dry
- Moisturise twice daily
There are so many WOW’s available when it comes to eyelash extensions. You can go the natural look and you’ll get a ‘WOW, something is different about you but I can’t quite put my finger on it, you just look so fresh’. You can go the bit more than natural look (not quite sure what to call it but you know what we mean!) and you’ll get a ‘WOW, your eyes look amazing, they really pop!’ or you can go the more extreme look and you’ll get the ‘WOW, your lashes look incredible, they’re a real statement and make you look so glam’.
We begin with a consultation with one of our Lash technician in order to assess the distinctive eye shape and the quality of the natural lashes before various lengths, curvatures and widths of lashes are carefully selected to create the look your eyes are screaming for. All of our technicians are highly trained and meticulous with ensuring exact symmetry with every applied lash. Our eyelash extensions are applied individually, one by one, 1mm away from the eyelid to your natural eyslash, never directly on the skin, using a medical-grade formaldehyde-free adhesive.
Our incredible lash technicians are experts in lash extensions, re-fills and tinting and take exceptional pride in maintaining the highest standard of hygiene, proper technique and professional application.
POP in soon to get your WOW!
Pre & Post Eyelash Extensions Care
- Please remove makeup close to the eye prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser if possibe. If you don’t have time, don’t stress, we can do it for you in salon.
- Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area on the day of your appointment if possible. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
- Do not apply mascara on the day of your appointment if possible. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- We begin with a consultation in order to assess your distinctive eye shape and the quality of your natural lashes before various lengths, curvatures and widths of lashes are carefully selected to create the desired look. All our technicians are highly trained and meticulous with ensuring exact symmetry with every applied lash.
- Next you’ll lie down and get comfy! You’ll have a neck pillow to comfortably lie back on and a blanket for the cooler days. You can now lie back close your eyes and relax. We will begin by preparing your eyes and lashes, we’ll clean the area if required and we’ll place protective taping/padding to your eye area to ensure application is safe, hygienic and comfortable.
- Once we’re fully set, the technician will get to work applying your lashes. You can choose to have a chat or just enjoy the time out!
- Please let your technician know if you are uncomfortable at any point in time and she will adjust things to suit your needs. Please also feel free to ask any questions throughout the treatment.
- The application process can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on the quantity and style of lashes being applied.
- Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 24 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
- Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
- Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes, sleep on a silk pillowcase if possible.
- Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
- Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently, this can be done daily or when needed.
- Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
- Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited. We recommend visiting for a re-fill every 3 weeks.