the healthier way to tan
Walk in feeling pasty and walk out with a healthy glow. Our tan looks natural from the moment it’s applied which means you can go about your day without feeling like a freak! It develops between 4-8 hours and then you just need a super quick jump in and out of the shower to rinse the excess, with no soap and a pat dry and then suddenly you actually feel like you’ve had a holiday because you like you have!
Across all five of our stores, our technicians are trained in the correct tanning applications and they’ll talk you through your appointment ensuring you’re positioned well to get the perfect coverage. They’ll also offer their advice on the developing time so you can set your shower alarm and get on with your day in the meantime.
Our spray tan solution is Australian-made using all natural and organic ingredients. Much love has gone into the creation of our spray tan ensuring the best results possible for all skin types.
Our aim is to give you a little magic that transforms your skin into deep rich colour with no fragrance, no parabens, vegan and vegetarian-friendly, no nasties and of course cruelty-free. Importantly, because we make our own, the DHA is fresh so you can always be assured of receiving a beautiful fresh product.
Pricing & Services
Pre & Post Tanning Care
- Wax at least 24-48 hours before & lightly exfoliate your body to remove dead skin and create a more even canvas
- Come with completely bare skin – NO moisturiser, oil-based body wash/exfoliant, deodorant, make-up, perfume, or anything else
- Remember to bring looser fitting clothes and flip flops to change into after your tan
- Get your gear off, you can use one of our disposable g’s (we’ve seen all types of boobs and bum’s so don’t worry!)
- Put on the provided disposable cap and stick on the cardboard feet
- Time to spray! We’ll provide clear instruction from here.
- Whilst your tan is developing for 2-8 hours depending on how dark you want to go, avoid water! So, no showering, getting stuck in the rain or sweating
- The first shower is just a 30 second QUICKIE with luke warm water & no soap/body wash, then just a pat dry
- For the following days shower as normal, using only a pH Balanced skin wash with hands only – no loofa’s and only pat your skin dry
- Moisturise twice daily